Labels

photos (6) life (5) food (4) dining (3) recipes (3) brunch (2) nights (2) relationship advice (2) vancouver (2) HongKong (1) drinks (1) random (1) travel (1) video (1)

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Brunch @ Central Bistro


Is it a trend or do food look even better when you put them on the internet? I really don't care.
But you know what grinds my gears?
When I see beautiful people and delicious food and don't know where the hell they are from!


So to make sure that my adorable readers don't feel the same disturbance as I did while reading my rants, I assure you that every picture of food and place and people and things you see, I will tell you where it was taken.


Today (still drunk from last night) me and my tickling buddy went to Central Bistro on Denman and Comox for brunch, and here is what we had.
Croque Monsieur
Scone with whip cream and home made butter
West coast Benny
Central Bistro

My lovely tickling buddy did not offer to share his Croque Monsieur with me, but it's okay, it looks pretty fat and creamy anyways (I don't sound bitter at all). 

And I had the West coast benny with wild smoke salmon. Mine wasn't that fantastic, I need wayyyy more salmon than what they gave me (speaking of Salmon Benny, my personal favour is the twisted fork on Granville street, there is so much salmon in it, that it actually lives up to it's name). 

However, the scone, the scone, omg the scone is unbelievably good, it's soft and moist and a little crunchy and the same time, with some melted chocolate chip in it, and with the whip cream and butter, it's definitely one of  the best scones around!




No comments:

Post a Comment