Labels

photos (6) life (5) food (4) dining (3) recipes (3) brunch (2) nights (2) relationship advice (2) vancouver (2) HongKong (1) drinks (1) random (1) travel (1) video (1)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Pepsi Chicken Wings Night (Recipe included, super easy)

Are you a wings person? Here let's add a new flavour to your wings collection: Pepsi!!!

I decided to make wings with the pepsi that my friends brought over last night to make chicken wings. I didn't tell my tickling buddy, what kind of wings I was going to make. Because last time I suggested making Pepsi Wings, he was like: Ewwww....

So tonight, I just went ahead and make it, if he does't like, I will eat them all.

This is the mess I made, doesn't it look like some kind of abstract painting?


My tickling buddy loved it, and we finished it all of course, the poor poodle got non of it.

Here is gonna be one of the recipes that you will wanna keep, and guess what it is super easy, like beginner easy. 

Ingredients:
1 pound          Chicken wings (about 15 - 20)
1                    Lemon  
2 cans            Coke 
          1/2 tsp            Salt
1 tsp               Soy Sauce
Directions:
I. Make 2 light cuts on the surface of each wings, so that the sauce can get into the meat easily.
2. Put the Chicken wings in a large bowl and marinate it with the juice from one lemon, let it sit for at least 5 minutes. This will get rid of the smell of chicken, and at the same time make the meat more soft and tender, and add more taste to the wings.

3. Heat up the frying pan, and put the wings in (no need to put in any oil, as the oil will come out of the fat in the chicken as you cook it).
4. When there is fat coming out of the wings, flip it to the other side.
5. Let the wings cook until both of the side golden, as shown in my picture. (this took me around 5-7 minutes)

6. Add in Pepsi or Coke so that it just covers up all the wings, and also add in salt and soy sauce.

7. Get rid of the bubbles.
8. In medium to high heat, let the wings cook until the coke becomes a syrup like texture. (this took me around 15 - 20 minutes) 
9. Serve it, and get ready to eat this bad chicken wing!!!! 

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment