Labels

photos (6) life (5) food (4) dining (3) recipes (3) brunch (2) nights (2) relationship advice (2) vancouver (2) HongKong (1) drinks (1) random (1) travel (1) video (1)

Monday, August 12, 2013

Bread, Salad and Water VS Drugs, Dessert and Alcohol

I don't know if I can call myself a blogger yet, since this blog is only two days old. But I would like to share with you, my night as a blogger in downtown Vancouver.
Tonight me and my blogger date Lody went to Espana




We were treated very nicely by the servers, I got the drinks I need to write blog (I know, because writing a blog is so stressful), oneSherry ------- Alvear Amontillado which has the taste of Baked Orange Peel, and Walnuts, as well as a Espana Sangria served in a coffee mug.

During my blogging session, I met a group of guys travelling in vancouver from Los Angeles, including Mike, who was very happy and confident because of Ecstasy (Mike, if you are reading, here is the section I promise to write about you). Honestly, I could never tell that he was on anything at all if he hadn't tell me. According to Mike, Ecstasy gives you a lot of positive feelings, like happiness, confidence, energy, etc. It's like being drunk without the sick feelings. 

Personally, I don't do drugs, but I am not against people doing it as long as they are not addicted. As someone who lives in Vancouver, I smell weed almost everywhere and all the time. I also have many friends who smoke Pot, and guess what? They are not hipsters, some of them are genius at biochemistry and others are fun and sociable, they are all as normal as I am (I guess, or are we actually all crazy?). As long as people are able to control it, I think it's perfectly fine to do some little harmless drugs to mess up with your brain every once a while to keep up with this crazy world. Just like how I like to drink and get all tipsy, and how we like to eat bakeries and desserts to get fat, and how we like to have fries and fast food so that we can have heart problems one day. I mean what is the fun in life if we have bread and salad and drink water everyday? 

And finally here is my drink of the night : The Spanish Harlem!!!!!

Spanish Harlem
Bourbon
Vermouth
Sherry
Bitters 
Orange Zest to Garnish


And happy happy life to you all!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment